The perfect sleeping bag for Summer. The ergoPouch 1 tog baby sleeping bag is made from pure organic cotton with a 400+ thread count and inner layer of bamboo fleece.
- Mild Weight – best for sleeping in 21c-25c (70F-76F) room temperatures.
- Made with two outer layers of organic cotton sheeting 400+ thread count. Inner layer of Bamboo fleece.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly – no pesticides or chemicals.
- 2-12 months = 80cm
- 12-36 months =105cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
The British “T0G” value is the international standard measurement of all blanket’s thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm). The higher the number then the better a blanket keeps you warm. The TOG rating describes the warmth or Thermal Resistance of a fabric. If the room is warm enough for you to be comfortable wearing light clothing then it is the right temperature for your baby. Handy Tip Your baby can’t regulate it’s temperature in her first month, so dress him or her in one more layer than you and check her temperature by feeling the back of her neck with the back of your hand.