These beautiful natural rubber dummies are a must have for all green babies..
Hevea pacifiers, teether and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which is a natural sap coming from the rubber tree. As it is a natural material, it can vary in colour and shape. Also as it is biodegradable, it needs to stay of out sunlight and moist environments to prolong its lifespan.
This also means that it doesn’t always have the same colour and it doesn’t last forever – as with organic apples, no two look the same that’s the beauty of being natural!!!
PACIFIERS come in a stylish unisex wrapping.
- 100% natural rubber latex soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes – the star & moon design
- Hygienic solid design eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates or artificial colours
just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea Brasisliensis tree.
SAFETY STANDARDS Hevea pacifiers are tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991