Need to expand your stash of GroVia Shells? Looking for a super trim cover to go over fitteds or prefolds?
Now you can buy our highly acclaimed GroVia Shell by itself. This is our popular GroVia Shell WITHOUT Soaker Pad or Booster. These are the perfect, trim cover over trifolded prefolds and most fitted diapers.
Old school just got cool. The cloth diaper gets retooled.
Did you know you are going to change your baby 6,500 times?!? You might as well make it as easy, fast, and fun as possible. Despite what other brands suggest with their outdated designs – a change to reusable hybrid cloth diapers can be simple to make. Our innovative and intuitive approach to hybrid cloth diapers is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply select the Shell, then the absorbency layer that you prefer (cloth or disposable), put them together and you’re ready to go!
- More info
- What NOT to do
- Absorbency Options
Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail
- No soaking necessary
- Wash every 2 days on warm with manufacturers recommended amount of detergent per wash.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
|DO NOT use any diaper balms or laundry detergents that contain petroleum or plant oils. These ingredients will repel water and negatively impact absorbency. Consider using our best-selling GroVia Magic Stick as a diaper balm (no mess and no petroleum!)|
|DO NOT wash your Hybrid Shells after every use. When changing to a fresh diaper, first remove used soaker pad, then inspect Shell for soiling. Due to innovative design, Shells may often be worn multiple times before washing.|
|DO NOT use a complicated wash routine. Generally all that is needed is to wash on warm with the recommended amount of detergent. An extra rinse cycle is recommended for every 3rd or 4th wash cycle. Think twice (maybe even call us!) before using any extreme wash routine that you read about online or elsewhere.|
|DO NOT use whiteners, bleach, vinegar, and fabric softeners. These are NOT your diaper’s friend and will void product warranties.|
|DO NOT soak your diapers prior to washing, and don’t let them sit in a closed, dark, warm pail for days before washing. These environments are prime breeding grounds for fungi and bacteria and will shorten the life of your diapers. Soiled diapers should be washed every 2-3 days.|
All of our absorbency options
– there are two to choose from
• Organic Cotton Soaker Pads
• No Prep Soaker Pads
– have innovative features that you should expect from a truly modern diaper.
– I ntegrated snaps (and adhesive for our disposable option) keep absorbent layers from shifting.
– leg gussets eliminate leaks.
– waterproof backing means our shells can be worn multiple times between washes.
No other hybrid cloth diaper comes close.