Natursutten’s 100% Natural Rubber (Latex) Fast Flow Nipple:
● Made in Italy alongside the Natursutten pacifier, in a family-run factory that’s been manufacturing rubber baby-products for three generations. The same material used for Natursutten dummies. No harmful chemicals!
● Rubber/latex nipples are much softer than silicone and more resistant to teething/bites. The softness feels more natural for babies.
● Creates a natural association for babies using Natursutten pacifiers.
● Available in “slow-flow” for infants and “fast-flow” (6m+) for older babies. For baby bottles with regular neck.
The Anti-Colic Double-Valve:
Ensures a more even milk-flow, preventing colic and gas—and helping feeding go more smoothly. (It really works!)
The Ring, Disk/Seal and Cap:
All are BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free.
1. Why should I buy a glass bottle over a plastic or metal one?
Glass is the safer choice for baby bottles: Unlike plastic, it can’t leach chemicals into milk or juice (including BPA/BPS). Unlike plastic, it doesn’t scratch—and scratches can harbor bacteria. Glass is also the greener choice: It’s reusable and recyclable—plastic bottles typically end up in landfills when their useful life is over.Finally, with glass there’s no unpleasant plastic or metallic taste.