This popular member of the ergoPouch ergoCocoon family, is a 2.5 tog winter baby swaddle which has a built in blanket filled with pure organic cotton for maximum breathability and softness.
- Warm weight – can be used without blankets for room temperatures 16c-23c For more information, please see our Nursery Temperature Guide.
- Organic stretch cotton with an inner layer of super soft stretch Bamboo terry at the top and filled with organic cotton at the bottom.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
0-3 months – fits up to 6kgs
(Length of swaddle 60cm)
3-12 months – fits 6-10kgs
(Length of swaddle – 80cm)
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
The British “T0G” value is the international standard measurement of all blanket’s thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm). The higher the number then the better a blanket keeps you warm. The TOG rating describes the warmth or Thermal Resistance of a fabric. If the room is warm enough for you to be comfortable wearing light clothing then it is the right temperature for your baby. Handy Tip Your baby can’t regulate it’s temperature in her first month, so dress him or her in one more layer than you and check her temperature by feeling the back of her neck with the back of your hand.