- Best for 24C (75f) degrees + Great for hot Summer days and nights. For more information please see the Nursery Temperature Guide in images.
- Super soft 400+ thread count Organic Cotton sheeting.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access.
- Skin-friendly, eco-friendly – no pesticides or chemicals
2-12M = 80cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we generally advise to avoid tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres, but we can’t guarantee it.
The British “T0G” value is the international standard measurement of all blanket’s thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm). The higher the number then the better a blanket keeps you warm. The TOG rating describes the warmth or Thermal Resistance of a fabric. If the room is warm enough for you to be comfortable wearing light clothing then it is the right temperature for your baby. Handy Tip Your baby can’t regulate it’s temperature in her first month, so dress him or her in one more layer than you and check her temperature by feeling the back of her neck with the back of your hand.