Grovia’s Buttah Newborn Nappy, is the new addition of velvety velour fabric available across their reusable nappy range. This includes the popular Newborn AIO’s by GroVia.. which are? ….well….”like buttah” (channeling Mike Meyers on SNL).
The inside construction and absorbency of this nappy is exactly the same as the standard newborn aio line. But the outer is something special. Buttah NB AIO has replaced the outer waterproof layer of TPU with their proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you’ve ever touched.
Grovia’s newborn all in one reusable cloth nappies were designed to specifically meet the needs of newborn babies. A trim fit, soft materials, and so easy to use make this sleek newborn cloth nappy our top-selling nappy for the tiniest bundles!
Available in 3 beautiful neutral earthy colours.
Yarrow – (Yellow..ish)
Glacier – (Mint…ish)
Clay – (Mushroom Ish)
Newborn AIO Features Include:
- Fits 2.2 – 5.5 kgs
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Encased leg elastic
- Buttery-soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No cover needed
(This is an important step…don’t skip it!!)
- Wash Nappies with hot water using your bleach and enzyme free detergent and tumble dry. Repeat this process 5–6 times before first use. They will also continue to gain absorbency with more washing.
- Remove as much solid matter from the nappy as possible.
- Place soiled nappy in a dry nappy pail – no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
- Inner Sewn in Soaker Pad: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton
- Outer: Proprietary laminated polyester velour