If your baby is a heavy wetter and you need a heavy duty nappy to cope with the long night hours, we’re sure you’ll love these specifically designed night time nappies. They truly offer incredible absorbency, with up to 23 layers of bamboo fleece right in the wet zone where it is needed most! As this nappy is a fitted nappy, the whole nappy is absorbent, and therefore a cover is required over the top to keep baby’s clothing and bedding dry. We recommend our wool nappy cover for use with the night nappy.
Side snapping nappies are great as they allow babies who have chubby or lean thighs alike to get a perfect fit. The waist and leg settings can be fastened independently, so if baby has a little waist but big thighs- that’s okay- this nappy can still provide a beautiful fit!
We recommend 4 + night nappies per baby, to allow for washing every second day. Extra are needed to allow for drying time.
Features and useful info:
- These nappies are sized medium and large to provide a precise fit.
- These nappies are made from natural fibres using renewable resources, and lined with a stay dry layer (synthetic) to keep baby’s bum dry.
- These nappies are the PERFECT overnight choice- team with a wool cover for a leak-free night!
- Side-snap fastening to allow independent waist and thigh settings.
Quick Reference & Tips
- To avoid stinky nappies, rinse first thing in the morning when removed from babes bum to reeve any excess urine.
- Remove soaker pad, rinse soiled nappies and place in nappy bucket (dry pail)
- Wash nappies every second day. Put nappies in machine and do a pre-rinse cycle (set machine’s water level to the highest level), then wash in WARM 60 degree water (for best clean) with recommended dose of detergent.
- Hang or tumble dry on LOW.