Voted AUSTRALIA’S FAVOURITE POCKET NAPPY FOR 2012 AND 2013!!
A OSFM pocket nappy with Snaps or Hook & Loop closures.
This nappy has snaps on the front to reduce the rise.
Our OSFM fits babies from 3.5kg to 17kg.
These nappies have a suedecloth (stay dry inner).
The absorbent insert goes into the pocket of the nappy.
They are breathable and water resistant which helps elimate nappy rash.
Advantages of a Pocket nappy:
* Once stuffed, they are just like a disposable (Very Dad friendly)
* One surface to remove poo from!
* The shell dries very quickly (inserts takes longer), so you can buy more inserts and less shells – very cost effective.
Disadvantages of a Pocket nappy:
* You have to change the whole nappy each time
* The inserts, being so absorbent, take longer to dry.
Designed in Australia.
Made both in Australia and ethically in China.
Soooo easy to wash:
Simply tip solids into the toilet
Rinse under the tap
Put into a bucket with no water
Every day or every 2nd day put through a warm rinse cycle
Then wash on 40 degrees with the recommended amount of detergent.
Line dry in the part shade or warm tumble dry.