Premature babies need a little extra. They need a comfortable, absorbent nappy without any nasties touching their thin, delicate skin.
Bambo Nature eco nappies use the latest in nappy design technology. Your premmie baby gets a slim, yet ultra absorbent nappy that won’t leak or irritate.
- resealable stretch tape tabs
- extra elastication along the back waist for snug fit
- leg leakage barriers
- nappy is designed to allow air to circulate, reducing the risk of skin irritation
- ultra slim design
- maximum absorbency
- liquid is absorbed immediately and doesn’t sit against the skin
All of the Bambo products have been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco Label, the official Scandinavian environmental logo for eco-products. This means a state-of-the-art manufacturing process, and the raw materials making up the products are assured to have minimal environmental impact.
Why we love Bambo Nature eco nappies for premature babies:
- Nordic Swan Eco Label guarantees a lower eco footprint
- no perfumes or moisturising lotions
- 100% chlorine free
- no latex, PVC, TBT or antioxidants
- no phthalates
- fully recyclable packaging
- tested by the Institute for Applied Dermatological research for skin friendliness, with the result ‘Good’
- FSC wood pulp
Size: 24 nappies
Weight range: 1 to 3kgs
Bambo Nature is available in 9 different sizes from birth to training pants.
Newborn (2-4 kgs)
Midi (5-9 kgs)
Training pants Maxi Plus (14kgs+)
Training pants XL Plus (18kgs+)