Hevea natural rubber pacifiers, teethers and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber which is biodegradable and sustainably sourced.
Natural rubber has the ability to be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms – usually requiring exposure to sunlight, air and moisture.
• 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production • No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
• Soft and gentle on baby’s face
• Uniquely designed ventilation holes
• Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
• Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
• Prevents vacuum around the mouth
• The stylish packaging, made from FSC-certified paper, is ideal for gifts
• Approx 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
Duck 0 – 3 months – Symmetrical teat
Duck 3 – 36 months – Symmetrical teat
SAFETY STANDARDS Hevea pacifiers are tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991