Hevea pacifier/teether holder prevents your baby’s pacifier or panda teether from falling on the floor/street/ground and getting dirty or lost. We have designed the holder with a practical space for adding your baby’s name on the back, so it’s easy to identify at ie. day care.
only available in pink with Hevea’s signature graphics:
- MORE INFO
- SAFETY ADVICE
- To clean, use damp cloth
- Air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Remember to use waterproof ink for writing on textiles.
- Complies with safety standard EN 12586:2007+A1:2011
- 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified
- Wooden rubbertree clips to attach to clothing
- Velcro sticker to attach pacifier or Panda teether
- Name label on the back
For your child’s safety – WARNING!
DO NOT TIE PACIFIER/SOOTHER AROUND BABY’S NECK AS IT PRESENTS A STRANGULATION HAZARD
- Before each use check carefully. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Never lengthen the soother/pacifier holder!
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled
- Don’t use the Hevea pacifier clip/holder, when the child is in a bed, cradle, crib or pram as children can strangled in cord
- Do only use the clip/holder with an attached pacifier
- Check the cord before use and discard it if showing any sign of damage or wear
- Don’t extend the clip/holder by any means
- The clip/holder should only be attached to the children’s clothes
- Be aware of whether the child’s clothes can carry pacifier clip/holder
- REMEMBER, a clip/ holder is NOT a toy. Always make sure it is set firmly in the clothes