This Baby Beehinds night nappy is officially one of the best night nappies you will find! This much loved nappy is one of their best sellers! Designed for medium to heavy wetters this is a must have in your cloth nappy stash!!
This Night Nappy was voted:
2017 Best Night Nappy – Cloth Nappy Awards
2016 Best Night Nappy – Cloth Nappy Awards
Why do parents love this night nappy?
- Side snaps allow independent fastening at the waist and thigh for the perfect fit.
- A Fitted style nappy, so the whole nappy is absorbent to get your baby through all night!
- Utilising our customised Bamboo Fleece for superior absorbency – you can get up to 23 layers of absorbency with this style
- An outer layer of velvety organic cotton velour
- Deliciously soft micro fleece inner lining keeps bums feeling dry all night!
- Snap in ‘quick dry’ absorbency with two long ‘tails’ mean you can customise for boys or tummy sleepers to add extra layers where it is needed!
- Team this nappy with a PUL or wool cover or a suitable PUL shell, for the ultimate night time solution.
- As they are a Fitted style, they do require a PUL OR Wool Cover to make them waterproof.
Please note sizing is a guide only and some babies may outgrow a particular size even if they are under the maximum weight range.
Medium size night nappies have blue insert snaps & Large size have aqua insert snaps for easy size matchings.
Outside label also features the size.
Baby Beehinds recommend 5 + night nappies per baby, to allow for washing every second day. Extra are needed to allow for drying time.
Features and useful info:
These nappies are sized medium and large to provide a precise fit.
These nappies are made from natural fibres using renewable resources, and lined with a stay dry layer (synthetic) to keep baby’s bum dry.
These nappies are the PERFECT overnight choice- team with a wool cover for a leak-free night!
Side-snap fastening to allow independent waist and thigh settings.
Quick Reference & Tips
To avoid stinky nappies, rinse first thing in the morning when removed from babes bum to reeve any excess urine.
Remove soaker pad, rinse soiled nappies and place in nappy bucket (dry pail)
Wash nappies every second day. Put nappies in machine and do a pre-rinse cycle (set machine’s water level to the highest level), then wash in WARM 60 degree water (for best clean) with recommended dose of detergent.
Hang or tumble dry on LOW.