Hevea’s Natural Rubber Dummy with a Round (cherry) shaped teat.
Hevea natural rubber dummies, teethers and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber which is biodegradable and a sustainable source. Natural rubber has the ability to be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms – usually requiring exposure to sunlight, air and moisture.
• 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
• No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
• Soft and gentle on baby’s face
• Uniquely designed ventilation holes
• Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
• Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
• Prevents vacuum around the mouth
• The stylish packaging, made from FSC-certified paper, is ideal for gifts
• Approx 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
Crown 0 – 3 months – Round teat
Crown 3 – 36 months – Round teat
SAFETY STANDARDS Hevea pacifiers are tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991